Sunday, February 15, 2004

haiz* juz came baq frm d gym.. 2.5km an a few pullups.. damn i need 2 exercise alot more.. mayb i'll go again tml.. beatrice wuz rite.. funning quite fun.. but i pampared.. lyk 2 run on threadmill an in d gym.. haahahah i wanna train my arms an stuff..then my legs oso.. so play drums more stamina.. hahahahaha dumb reason..

2dae wuz not a v gd dae.. deproved in my drums.. tt new groove of mine is screwing up my older grooves.. dammit.. then 2dae in cell so we went thru bible study again.. which wuz damn fast lar.. james has got 2 learn 2 sit down an shut up.. haha but i guess it's a young kid ting lar.. hope i hav d patience wit him.. hmmm shawn leads okae.. haha not bad.. but i ans alot of qns.. ben oso.. so not bad not bad.. haha tag team spiritual growth bros.. hahahaah lame lame lame.. then 2dae worship prac.. lyk i siad.. my drums deproved! an i din noe 40% of d songs well.. so i cld not do a proper groove.. haiz* shit.. my bro speaks truth.. need 2 play secular songs 2 improve my drums.. an i need 2 prac more.. alot more.. my fill ins were crap.. the late in jamming wit my bro.. my fill ins were shit.. dammit.. alot of work needed.. haiz* sorrie michelle.. i got sum chocs frm melissa.. then i left them in church.. shit man.. so blur 2dae.. sorrie.. haiz* 2dae so shit.. damn..

me joel an ian were toking over dinner 2dae.. abt how much cartoons these daes r getting worse an worse.. an it's quite tru.. cartoon network shows r getting dumb.. nicktoons r juz plain weird.. okae got sum nice 1s lar.. but new an more weird an gross 1s r coming out.. hmmm we're all gonna die stupid.. seriously.. i m weasel.. sheep in d big city.. wth??? hahahaah i dunno lar..

need 2 get closer 2 God.. reali need 2.. need 2 lean on him.. evrytime i stray away.. i get drained quite quickly.. need guidence on where 2 go aft d o's, wat 2 do an stuff.. guess i juz gotta go an pray lor.. i'll ask ppl ard me oso.. i dunno lar.. guess this is where faith cums in rite?

No comments: