Tuesday, February 17, 2004

hmmm 2dae is a seriously weird dae.. alot of stupid tings happen.. my ad din get accepted.. tho a few ppl voted.. but ms lim wld not accept it lor.. sae v ugly.. it wuz nice lar.. but v laast min.. so look abit messy.. but not bad lar.. sum ppl lyked d concept.. so i'm juz thankful 4 d inspiration.. an grp support? hahaha we tipped d scales by voting 4 our own ad.. yar.. hahahahahah sum otr ppl did tt.. but we were lyk a grp of 5? so in d end got a vote of 10.. which is d biggest possible vote.. hahaha oops.. it's reali not bad..

hmmmm in d lecture theater it wuz so freaking cold.. then my feet felt d worst.. cuz of d stupid climacool shoes.. (-_-") irritating...... oh well.. i'm gonna die in chi.. cannot make it.. dun understand.. but my teachers's nice.. tok alot.. but v nice lar.. let me ask qns.. tho i alwaes sae d wrong ting.. so ppl alwaes luff at me.. oh well.. then joel called me in lesson 2dae.. wa lau.. then i needed 2 go toilet.. so i left aft doing my work.. 2 return d call.. weirdo ian(d yjc 1) follow me.. then sing/saying sum stupid ting.. as in reali retarded/no meaning shit.. 'heh heh heh heh toilet break..... i cld not stop luffing juz now' WTH?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?!?!? o_O erm.......................................................................

hp as funny frens.. 1 lyk chinchilla an 1 lyk sumting else.. yar.. hahahahaha.. an brandon is a super follow d rules guy.. wat d hell.. it's scary... oh well.. i'm not planning 2 stay in yjc oso..
d road hm wuz oso funny.. at d baq gate.. saw tricia teo.. 1 ger hu's name i'm supposed 2 noe.. an a guy in a pink shirt sitting on d floor outside.. dunno wat they doing.. hmmm wonder how shss is aft we're gone.. heard it sucks bad now.. y were they sitting on d floor.. mangoes drop an rot there... hahaha an aren't they abit old 2 sit on d floor an play 'chopsticks'?? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.. weird stories abt tricia.. oh well..

then 2dae linda called me.. tot i wuz sum1 else.. ask me go out.. o_O weird.. gd ting she onli wanted 2 ask me hu's d hist lecturer tml.. hahahahahahaah =P weird dae rite?

P.S. army food sucks.. i hope i go pas c.. an b clerk.. an my body's still aching frm d exercise on sundae.. but it's prob a gd ting.. oh well.. i'll go again soon.. if i feel lyk it..

i'll stop now.. i still need 2 improve my drums badly.. an mayb my spelling..

No comments: