Saturday, February 14, 2004

i'm baq.. hmmm went 2 church fast an pray.. which was not bad.. quite happening lar.. then came hm an stone 4 30 min.. then went out 2eat dinner.. I GOT A NEW PAIR OF SHOES!! $130 3 striped skateshoes.. but they look almost exlactly lyk my fomer pair of shoes, which hp wans an i'm selling 2 him 4 $30.. haha trade in.. hehehehe.. it's not tt i poser or aniting.. but i find skate shoes v lyk.. comfy lar.. seriously.. it's climacool oso.. wah wah.. i happy.. jz hope no1 gets it.. so i cn gloat.. ahahahahahaha

hmmm i got a new template 4 my blog oso.. so now look less gay rite? not lyk my previous 1 wuz gay lar.. i juz cld not find wher 2 go check my 1st few entries.. it's neater dis wae oso i find.. yar.. so i guess it's liddat..
HAPPY VALENTINES!
hahah 2dae wuz a great dae al2gether.. exp i saw 'COOL DUDE' carrying my sling bag.. then i not v sad.. cuz i c nerds an posers using my bag.. so now i tink.. m i poser? haiz* time 2 change bag.. hahahahaha.. hope d bazaar in sch went fine.. i skipped! heheheh

hmmmm tml got bible study under shawn.. hope he does well.. beta then me lar.. haiz* abit confused abt wat subjects 2 take aft i get baq my o level results.. dunno hu 2 tok 2.. juz pray He shows me an ans.. or at least open my eyes 2 c d ans if it's there alreadi.. hhahaha.. excited abt d 22th!! i'll stop here..

No comments: