Friday, February 13, 2004

valentine's day.. watever.. i juz need slp.. an i guess i'll b fine..

2dae wuz okae in sch.. played daidee in canteen.. finish d econs shit.. my part at least.. so d teacher cn now officially shut up an wait 4 her retirement.. hhahaha lit wuz great tho.. heard i got highest in my essay.. tt makes it 2 highest assignments out of 2.. not bad not bad.. but i still wanna take divinity.. hehehehe reali hope i cn make it 2 jc lor.. haiz* nvm.. pray lor..

aft sch went down 2 north pt.. dunno y i followed ian an ibnul, wit 2 otr gers.. cun remember their names 2 north point.. dunno t i did tt.. dun even hav tings 2 sae 2 them.. they tok wae diff frm me.. so i find them weird.. but it's not their fault.. then i went down 2 church.. tot i'll help my mom wit pa.. in d end play drums wit ben siow an tok crap 4 2 hrs liddat.. so quite fun.. felt i learnt sum new tings.. mayb discovered lar.. but wat's d diff? heh heh heh..

stupid smooth fone.. keep dropping it an pushing it ard 1.. hahaha then i tink d baq of my chair is broken *lifts it off* damn snapped thru.. irritating.. i blame my plumb bro.. hahaha fast an pray tml.. wonder where d otrs will b going aft it.. mayb i'll juz go hm an watch d mtv asia awards..plus prince of persia.. tt's fun 2.. cun go out so often alreadi.. muz go service on sundae lor..so muz moderate..hehehehe hope nxt wk will b more fun.. cn get more slp an shit liddat.. hahaha

new song ringing in my head, heard it again in d music room in church:

I Have Come To Worship You

Many mighty rivers I have crossed
Many barren deserts have I seen
And still my heart beats strong
For You, Oh Lord
For You have been my shelter
I all of my need

I have come to worship you
Oh, and I have come to worship you

A willing soul and a thankful heart
To find a holy passion just for You
And turn away from the things
That break your heart
And live a life of sacrifice
Just for You

For only You are worthy
Only You are worthy
Only You are worthy
Of the praise this heart brings

No comments: