Tuesday, January 10, 2006

ok out of psuedo-depression.. hahaah saw this on sulyn's blog, here's my shot at trying 2 be remembered

things u shld noe abt me.. if u realli wanna noe.


7 things tt scare me

  1. going crazy
  2. losing ppl i care abt
  3. failing
  4. roaches
  5. geckos
  6. amphibians (smily shits!)
  7. dying a slow an painful death
7 things i like
  1. all kinds of food! (esp value 4 $ 1s)
  2. furry cute animals
  3. jamming
  4. reading
  5. spending time wit frens
  6. beer
  7. kids/babies
7 most impt things in my room

  1. sulyn's gifts
  2. drumset
  3. my bed an d stuff on it.
  4. laptop
  5. speaker set
  6. table 2 dump my stuff
  7. clothes
7 random facts abt me
  1. i slp wit a blanket covering my whole body. it comforts me.
  2. my body clock wakes me aft 6-7 hrs of slp.
  3. i dun watch much tv.
  4. i brush my teeth aft breakfast
  5. i lyk gloomy bear
  6. 1 of my best frens in sec sch wuz a ger.
  7. mostly patitient an non-confrontational
7 things i plan 2 do b4 i die
  1. marry sulyn
  2. travel
  3. do gigs
  4. serve more in church
  5. improve my guitar
  6. sit 1st class in an aeroplane
  7. have a good job wit education
7 things i can do
  1. play the drums
  2. basic guitar
  3. eat alot
  4. play squash
  5. socialize quite well
  6. laugh at myself
  7. cook an assortment of egg dishes
7 things i can't do
  1. go 1 dae witout communicating wit sulyn
  2. cook much else otr than egg dishes
  3. concentrate 4 long
  4. do pullups
  5. speak dialect
  6. dance
  7. speak in tongues
7 words i say the most
  1. hahaha
  2. okok
  3. whee!
  4. gross
  5. damn
  6. shit
  7. oops

No comments: