Tuesday, March 16, 2004

hmmmm 1st ting's 1st.. monthy python and d holy grail has got 2 b d stupidest show i hav ever seen.. okae.. besides d scary movie saga.. monthy python's lyk so freaking lame.. an it's made in d 70s! wow.. wth.. an it's british! dammit.. perfect movie.. hahahah but sum parts reali make u go (-_-#).. oh well.. wahahah

hmmm.. juz found out tt when u drop a 5 ct coin in a special wae.. lyk it rings quite nicely.. but i onli did it 1ce.. so yar.. it's not so bad.. wonder y all d cool stuff onli occur 1ce an stuff.. hmmmm sian.. now i juz realised tt Rei on my com doesn't shatter animore.. her right legs juz breaks of frm d body.. oh well.. cool..

an yeah.. i'm feeling beta frm sundae.. guess i wuz tired.. an eddie called me alreadi.. toked 2 him abt it lor.. so i guess.. yar.. d tings kinda settled.. an my planning kinda shot ahead.. so yar.. tings r looking up i guess.. God speaks 2 u.. in damn fast waes.. unexpected oso..

oh well.. my com's confirm going tml.. so i guess dis will b my last entry 4 a few daes.. guess i cld start playing my ps again.. happy tagging!

guess my entries will get more lively lar.. but still.. i keep getting sleepy by d time i type.. hmmmm oh well.. hahahaha *stoned*

No comments: