Thursday, February 26, 2004

i write dis 2dae as i stand on d edge of a veil.. a veil which is thick enuf tt i cannot tell 4 sure wat is beyond it.. but d shadows of wat lies ahead cn be seen.. i daren't speak of wat i tink i c.. lest i b disappointed an disheartened.. a veil tt i can onli step close 2 at 2.3o pm tml.. an past it abt abt 3pm.. and aft d veil will turn 2 an iron gate.. clamped shut.. forcing me 2 onli move forward.. 2 d future i made.. doubts swirl in my mind.. but i noe tt dis is wat God has planned 4 me.. many hav thread where i hav been..i see their footprints.. i smell their fear.. i taste their happiness.. but it is stale wit age.. wine tt has gone sour.. i stop 2 wonder.. will tt cup b handed 2 me? assumptions mayb fatal.. i hold my tongue.. stick a spanner in d gears of my mind.. God, here's my life.. take it an do watever u wan.. i cun fight animore.. i throw my life up 2 u..

oh well.. baq 2 my life.. tml's d dae.. but 2dae has it's own stupid tings.. went running.. dammit i'm not fit.. yuqin an terence run until so fun.. i in pain there.. wa lau.. irritating.. 4.3.. gues it's okae.. i'll do it again if there's a chance.. quite shoik aft tt.. but now whole body aching.. *grumbles* thnx terence.. pace us 2 finish in abt 30 min.. respect respect..

later went lunch wit anna an petrina.. not v happy 2 spend so much at swensens tho.. gues i reali din hav much ting else 2 do.. so wth.. 20 buck got.. got 90c baq tho.. wahahahhaahahah... gd ting i still go sum cash left over.. so not so bad..it rox 2 save.. an 2 skip sch 4 3 daes.. wahahaha.. they later came my hse.. an i scared them wit fatal frame.. aft tt.. largely left them 2 themselves 2 play wit d com an ps while i stoned.. wish more ppl were there.. then reali more fun lor.. hahaha miz evry1..

now.. juz gotta pray.. and leave my tings 2 God.. hope i do okae.. i'll stop here.. i'll post my results here tml.. if i feel lyk it.. =P

No comments: