Thursday, July 05, 2007

i found myself stuck in a studio in chinatown watching a band playing chinese songs, but the singer ended up sounding thai.

my brother had asked me along to watch him jam wit this band that called him in. the guitarist/singer played songs that required only 4 chords even tho he had a Gibson, the drummer look stoned, my brother looked bored. they all looked 10 years older than me.

in the midst of d cacophony, i did wat i least expected to do. i started tinking... i noticed that tt this was wat i wanted 2 do. it's a purpose, a legacy they leave behind. i did manage to prove myself when the ting wuz over. but wat was d point? there's nowhere for me 2 go.

i've been a bum just looking for tings to do.. an now i feel damn guilty.

apologies to all who i have whined to an bugged..

i have got 2 make d best of my life..

i've got 2 occupy myself..

cuz seriously, i have gotta carry this weight by myself.

haiz*

No comments: