Thursday, January 18, 2007

Ananova:
Opik fell for Cheeky Girl's brains

Liberal Democrat MP Lembit Opik says he fell for his Cheeky Girl lover because she challenges him intellectually.

He told Hello! magazine that it was not Gabriela Irimia's curves that won him over.

Lembit, 41, said: "She challenges me intellectually. Our relationship is not based on lust.

"It's primarily a relationship of intellect and meeting of minds.

"I don't see her as a Cheeky Girl, I see her as Gabriela, who really holds my emotional and mental attention."

But Gabriela, 24, said: "I'd never heard of him before in my life! I was never into politics."

Lembit also revealed MPs regularly sing The Cheeky Song (Touch My Bum) to him in the Commons - "very badly".

His ex-fiancee Sian Lloyd, 48, is interviewed in the same edition of the mag and gets bigger billing on the front cover.

Wednesday 17th January 2007


Cheeky... Girls....? erm.. weren't they lyk the one hit wonders from.... my sec 4 daes??
ananova.com rocks

No comments: