Monday, February 02, 2004

hmmm dammit.. i'm bad wit blogs.. yes i've fallen 2 temptation.. dis wld b a short 1.. so i'll juz sae how bored i m.. i miss shss.. i hate yj.. i wanna leave.. yar.. hear me rant an rave.. if not 4 hong peng.. i'll nv go baq 2 yj.. so thnx ah.. seriously..

dis wkend has been eventful.. sumtings happend tt made me tink.. wait.. luff my head off more lyk it.. but i cun write it down here.. so those hu noe.. noe.. those hu dun.. i dun gif 2 shits yar? hahahahaa

evrywk i find myself looking forward 2 d wkend.. haha i dunno y.. mayb cuzi go out on sat an church on sun.. life aft d O's is hugely overated.. beware.. Damn i miss shss 4b.. hope d reunion on d 8th wld b gd.. hmmmmm

1 comment:

Faye said...

WOW I can't even understand your old blogs :-P

2004... so you were 17?
You should see my blogs when I was 16. Very stuck up little brat.